Frolicking Friday wtih Chimera

(Pictures from December 12th) For the first time ever I got a present addressed just to me. Mom let me open it when the other cats were not around so I could enjoy it. Many of you know I am in Cat Scouts. Cat P arranged a trip to the North Pole so we could meet Santa and magically mailed our presents to us. We know it was magic cause we actually got them. The United States Post Office lost Mom's Christmas Calendars.


There was a mouse and a ball to play with.


I loved the mouse.


And I loved the ball I played with them both at the same time.


Mom has trouble taking pictures of me playing I move so fast.



We arty fied the pictures that were messed up. Mom thinks my markings when I am moving fast confuse the camera.
I think she is just a lousy photographer.




There was a lovely metal cat ornament I will show you later. Mom took a picture of it for me, but it wasn't with this batch of photos of me playing. Mom was really excited to get some pictures of my playing because usually she doesn't. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

 

8 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Those are really cute photos, Chimera is so sweet at play ...
(sorry, had hoped your calendars had arrived by now, maybe
there's a chance they will still show up at some point!)

Millie and Walter said...

You sure look like you're having fun with those new toys, Chimera. Maybe your mom could switch to video so we can see your action come alive.

The Florida Furkids said...

That was a super trip and we loved the gifts Santa sent us.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What cute toys, especially the festive mousie!

pilch92 said...

Sammy loves his reindeer mouse from Scout Cat. too. :) That was so thoughtful. XO

Genevieve said...

Sweet toys, Chi! Don't worry about being a blur. That just means you're having fun.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Congratulations on your gift. It sure does seem like you are enjoying it.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I did enjoy it so much. I am even worse when Mom tries the video as I spend most of my time out of the frame so it's a lot of pictures of chairs where I was at and floors where I was and blurs when Mom tries to move where I moved too. Thanks for visiting everyone. ~Chimera