Winsome Wednesday

Mom says I have been advertising myself as a black cat all these years when really I am a Tortoiseshell, although that isn't right either as I have a white patch. Mom says I am uniquely Yin and that is alright with both of us.


Mom says my coat has gotten lighter as I age, Scylla's fur has done the same thing as a youngster she had the same vibrant calico colors as Chimera but as she aged they got lighter. We wonder if Chimera's will.



 Mom says no matter what color my fur is I am her pretty girl. ~ Miss Yin, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

We love how the sun brings out the subtle color in your furs, Yin.

Genevieve said...

You are unique for sure, Y. #youdoyou

Love and licks,
Cupcake

da tabbies o trout towne said...

ewe iz gorgeouz yin :) ♥♥

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yin, your fur is the color of YIN!! MOL! We love you just the way you are:)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Your human is right, Yin. You are pretty no matter what.

pilch92 said...

Yes, you are beautiful no matter what your color. XO

meowmeowmans said...

You are beautiful in any color, Yin!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Whatever, you are a beauty

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate all the sweet compliments. ~Yin