Bath Time with the Yoga Cats

We still groom each other just like we did when we were little. 


Yin, is the best BIG SISTER.


She has always looked after me, even when we were little kittens.


Mom says she is a Nurse Cat. When I came home from the ER hospital after being so sick she stuck to me like glue. And when Socks was dying she stayed with him, except for very short breaks when Chimera filled in.


And she gives the very best baths.


It's nice to have a littermate in your life.


And most of the time she like me.


Sometimes she gets all hissy with me.


I don't know why.



 Yang, reporting for ATCAD with help from his sister Yin.

10 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Yang, I am happy they you and Yin have such a close bond.
Nice too that she looks after you and grooms you ;)
Purrs, Julie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks Julie, and thank you for coming to visit us. ~Yang

Millie and Walter said...

You two are so sweet to each other. Walter sometimes gives Millie's face a bath too.

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, we love that the two of you are so bonded. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love how cat multi-task

Lone Star Cats said...

Aww, y'all are sweet!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

An example of a sibling rivalry fail!! So very sweet!

Loulou said...

We all have a yen for Yin, that's a given.

pilch92 said...

That is so sweet. XO

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How nice that you two are so close.