Wild Wednesday

 

Don't worry these are old pictures from March. I am doing amazingly good.


I am pretty much back to my old self. Maybe a tad bit slower, but hey I am 13+ years old. 


Mom got this picture of Myst (we think it could be Marvel but he is slick and Myst is fluffy so Mom thinks it's Myst) Unfortunately the M cats are still afraid of her so the only pictures she gets of them is from a distance. Grandma says that O'Malley sometimes follows Grandpa around and that she often sees them out the window going to eat after he has feed them. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

5 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Fenris we sure hope your well being continues in a positive note!

Maybe...just maybe one day those M kitties will let you get closer.

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are doing well. You scared me when I saw the bandages. XO

Millie and Walter said...

We're so glad you are doing well, Fenris.

Kinley Westie said...

Glad you're doing well!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are a rock star.