Fenris Friday

Mom asked me to do a photo shoot.


At first I wasn't really interested.


But then she reminded me that Millie might come by. I really want her to see me at my most handsome.


So I decided I better get to work I tried smiling for the camera. Mom said maybe not.


So then I gave it my dignified and majestic look. Mom said I nailed it.


Now if only I could teach Mom to take pictures.


That is probably a lost cause. As you can see the little ones have been here playing with the chalk.


Now if you don't mind I think I will keep an eye out for Mr Squirrel.  It's about time for him to make his daily trek to the oak tree.



 Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You truly are a majestic and handsome fella, Fenris!
Your Millie will swoon!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you ~Fen

Mickey's Musings said...

So nice to see you Fenris. You are looking mighty good too ;)
I hope Millie did come by to see your handsome self!
I like to keep an eye on squirrels too.MOL!
Purrs, Julie

Millie and Walter said...

Oh Fenris! I love seeing you in all those pictures. What girl wouldn't swoon over your beautiful blue eyes? Your dignified look is making me weak in the knees.

Yours,

Millie

The Florida Furkids said...

We think your smiling one is great but they all are.

pilch92 said...

Nice photo shoot. You look great. We play with sidewalk chalk too. :) XO

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

(Blushing) Oh Millie, you are the sweetest girl I just adore you. And I am so very glad you came by to see me. ~Fenris

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for coming by to visit us everyone. ~Fen

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are looking mighty fine, Fenris. Love those crossed paws.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber