Scylla Sunday Selfie

 

Good morning dear friends, I thought I would take a selfie in a variety of styles. This one is magenta. 


Sorry about my eyes being closed, those of you who have been friends with me for a long time know that I hardly ever open my eyes. Mom thinks my eyes are sensitive to light as I usually squint when I am walking around. 


I turned the background black and white on this one, but managed to keep my colors. 


I opened my eyes a little bit for this picture.


Mom found me hiding between the pillows when she did them this way. Sometimes I knocked them over so she started laying them flat so I can lay on top of them but be behind the pretty pillows that match the bedspread. ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

12 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome selfies Scylla!
I like the one of you between the pillos! MOL!
Purrs, Julie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for coming by Julie, that was a good hiding spot till Mom found me. ~Scylla

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Those are some pretty selfies Scylla!

CCL Wendy said...

Hi Scylla, I just love calico kitties. One of my angel kitties is calico. I sure can identify with you because I'm sensitive to light, too. Thanks for showing us a little bit of your eyes, though, at the last moment.

I like all the selfie variations, but the second one in pale green the best. You sure are one pretty girl.

pilch92 said...

Cute selfies Scylla. XO

M Dawson said...

Wow you look really good, those filters are smashing!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Very beautiful sweetest Scylla, love ya!

Millie and Walter said...

What lovely selfies of you, Scylla.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

They all turned out beautiful!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You look marvelous in every photo

Loulou said...

Oh, Scylla, ou are one beauteous kitty! Those eyes....bedroom eyes for sure....

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sweet selfies, Scylla!