Tuiren (and Fenris) Tuesday

 

OK, since it's Tuiren Tuesday I am doing the talking but the rest of the pictures are of Fenris. Mom said something about she can't take my picture when I am sitting in her lap. She even cut my paw off cause when I saw her sit down I cam walking fast toward her. She kept insisting that I should do something called stay (I didn't), so anyway Fenris was more cooperative while she played with the sittings on the camera. Somehow she turned the background black and white while keeping me in color, that was pretty neat.


Apparently even Fenris wasn't into staying still and the camera seems to have trouble focusing when it's in portrait mode. Mom did the Chrome effect on this one. 

 

Mom liked this one much better as you can see Fenris' gorgeous eyes. But hey Mom still cut off his paws and he was staying.


Me and Fenris both decided this portrait nonsense was for the birds.


He decided to take a bath. Technically he is still minding as he is staying in his bed. He just isn't staying still.


Fenris has a super long tongue. Mom did something weird with this picture too as it was out of focus. I think she called it Contours. 


Fenris said some of our friends get treats for modeling, I think maybe we should go on strike until we get treats. Mom said if she gave us treats for having our picture taken she would never get us to STAY.


BOL she does have a point about that. Well I hope you enjoyed chatting with me, and seeing Fenris but it's time for our nap and it is the Dog Days of Summer (whatever that means) sooo... I will talk with you again later.~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

MOL!
I'm pretty good at posing until I see the camera...then I look away!
I make mum work for the pictures ;)
I like the arty pics your mum did. Very cool!!!!
Purrs, Julie

Andree said...

Oh, no matter which parts the camera misses, you both look awesome all the time! Happy Tuesday.

Millie and Walter said...

It's good to see both of you and of course Millie loves seeing so many pictures of Fenris!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

What a beautiful pup you are!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You both do really look fabulous today!!!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

YOu look very happy

meowmeowmans said...

As always, it's good to see you both, Tuiren and Fenris! XO

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Lovely pics, and cool art effects!

LOULOU said...

Oh, those eyes, those eyes, could get a treat out of a robot!!!