Tuiren Tuesday

Walter I agreed to have my portrait taken just for you. I hope you enjoy my photo session.


Hi everybody, Mom was very pleased with me for sitting still while she was snapping away. 


It's been raining here so me and Fenris have mostly been hanging out on the porch and inside.


We have like 20 minutes of gorgeous sunshine, lots of cloudy and torrential downpours. We would prefer more sunshine. Yang is supervising Rosie for us. Mom tries to take me and Fenris out on the porch while Rosie does her thing as apparently us doggies sprawling in the middle of the floor confuses her navigation.



 She is pretty quick vacuuming if we are out of the way. ~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

11 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that's super beautiful... you look like a queen...

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you so much for the compliment and for coming by to see me. ~Tuiren

Mickey's Musings said...

Great picture of you Turien! You look lovely and so relaxed.
Yang, that looks like a safe place to supervise Rosie.
I would be up there too ;)
Purrs, Julie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love your portraits, pretty Tuiren!

Woofs,
Ollie

Millie and Walter said...

Tuiren those are such lovely pictures of you! I'm sorry we haven't posted much lately but I'll try to get my mom to post some pictures of me for you. It's so wonderful to see you looking so happy. I hope you aren't near any of the flooding happening down south. It looked like Yang was getting bored watching your robot vacuum do its job. BOL!

Yours,

Walter

pilch92 said...

You are such a good model. XO

catladymac said...

You are looking mighty fine Tuiren !

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, how nice to see you, Tuiren! We always enjoy seeing you. :)

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You look beautiful

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Great selfies, Tuiren! Walter will be thrilled!

Loulou said...

We want a Rosie…….