Caturday Art the Dark Edition with Yin & Chimera

We have been learning tons of things during the Dark Forest Layout A Day. This was to use light colors to created a layout with a little dark.


This one was to go dark with a little light.


This was a recipe layout and maybe the easiest prompt to date.


To create a dark layout using blues and greens.


Monochromatic layout, with a dark theme. I used the color Turquoise 



 And this was to create a dark layout with white space. ~Yin & Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

5 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The are all lovely. I have always liked your creations with a supernatural theme. I must be harking back to my distant Goth days!!
Thank you for the invitation. As you can see it worked with no problems.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks you for visiting and getting in touch so I could send the invite.

pilch92 said...

I love your Halloween header. All your scrapbook pages are great too. XO

Cathy Keisha said...

All very creative. I feel like a celebrity getting an invite to an exclusive club.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well you are certainly a celebrity CK. Your DJ skills are legendary.