Scylla Sunday Selfie

 

Hello everyone, we sure have missed all our friends. And we really appreciated all of you stopping by and leaving words of comfort when Tuiren had to leave us. We are so very thankful for your friendship and your kindness.


I am sorry we won't get to visit much. Mom is really busy right now, and we are all really sads. But please know we are thinking about all of you.


I am not supposed to be on the table and if you notice I am mostly NOT on the table. I am on the table runner.


It's an important distinction. 


I mean I wouldn't want to break the house rules.


Hope you have a Super Duper Scylla Sunday. ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

10 comments:

CCL Wendy said...

Scylla, you best be cautious or the peeps will think you're a Thanksgiving turkey taking up the prime spot on the table like that! Purrsonally, I prefur you all in one piece. You are most lovely, there, and you and the pumpkins make a great ensemble piece.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Tuiren. He looks like a real sweetie.

meowmeowmans said...

Looking good on that table runner (i.e. not on the table MOL), Scylla. Thank you for checking in, and letting us know how you are all doing. Hugs and purrs to you.

pilch92 said...

Very nice selfies. XO

Millie and Walter said...

You look fabulous, Scylla. Well done on not breaking the "on the table" rule. BOL!

M Dawson said...

I think you pose very graciously. It is lovely to see you so relaxed even if things are a bit sad for you al.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look absolutely beautiful sweetest Scylla!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love the pictures, and would let you rest on my table anytime! ❤

And in catching up, I'm so sorry about the loss of your beloved Tuiren. I hope you've found comfort in your memories and peace in knowing she's not that far away, and you'll see her again one day - And what a day that will be. ❤❤

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is the definition of chilling

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Glad you found the way to suit the rules to your liking, Scylla! Our Pipo was good at that too, back in the day, MOL!

Sending lots of hugs and love to you all.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. ~Scylla