Winsome Wednesday

 

This is my bed and these are my toys. (Sigh) I don't know why Mom keeps insisting that this is a dog bed and these are dog toys.


Fenris is a big crybaby, he goes whining to Mommy whenever we take something away from him.


Mom says we are lucky cause Fenris could choose to take care of the situation himself instead of patiently waiting for Mom to.

 

Mom always takes HIS SIDE.


I am very sure I belong here.


Now possibly some of these toys could go. They are sort of in my way.


I don't always take the dog bed away.


Mom made me a special bed in her bedroom and sometimes I sleep in it. The other cats sleep in bed with Mommy.


Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

3 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Millie thinks you should at least share the big dog bed with Fenris. Maybe the toys could go on the floor while you both are napping?

easyweimaraner said...

it's better to have a friend in winter... you can use him as a pillow or a blankie ;O)

meowmeowmans said...

Squatter's rights, Chimera. Right? That bed and those toys are yours! :)