Meowy Monday with Chimera

Mommy you are so silly. She seems to have this mistaken impression I am going to obey her like a dog. I mean "get down" really I am very comfortable here. Mommy can just find somewhere else to sit to put her shoes on.


I did agree to do a photo shoot when she asked nicely.


But as you can see I had a lot to roar about.


It seems the humans listen to you better when you make a lot of noise.


And they should always listen to me, my opinion is the only one that matters.



~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

5 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

You sure have a lot to say, Chimera. That purple ottoman shows off your furs beautifully, but you should be nice and let your mom use it when she needs to.

Mickey's Musings said...

You are right Chimera! Humans need to listen to we cats.
We do our own thing and we rule. Cats are not to be disturbed! MOL!!!
Enjoy your snooze on that comfy ottoman!
Purrs, Julie

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Nothing worse than them taking your picture when all you want to do is slee[

pilch92 said...

Nice to see you Chimera. XO

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi everyone, thank you for coming by. ~Chi