Sunday Selfie (Fenris)

Mom as usual is behind on the photos. These were taken in early November so there is a surprise in store for us. This is my official selfie and I think it turned out very nice if I do say so myself.


And here is the surprise Tuiren was photobombing me. I sure do miss her. Yin misses her even more than I do they hung out on the back porch together a lot.

 


 I tried to get her to come in and do a ussie, but she never did like having her picture taken. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

11 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Hi there, handsome Fenris! We love your official selfie, and we were so happy to see the cameo by Angel Tuiren. We miss her a lot, too. XO

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Nice selfie, Fenris. And sweet photo bomb by Tuiren.

Woofs,
Ollie

Millie and Walter said...

That's a great selfie of you Fenris and what a wonderful surprise to see Tuiren as well.

The Island Cats said...

Such a handsome selfie, Fenris!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a wonderful selfie handsome Fenris!

pilch92 said...

Nice selfies. I am sorry you no longer have your friend. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Ferris you get better looking with each picture.

Loulou said...

Oh, what a sweet, sweet photo and it was lovely to see your best friend putting in an appearance. We miss you when we don't see you.

M Dawson said...

A lovely portrait and a sweet glimpse of dear Tuiren. Happy Sunday.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

You're looking mighty fine in yourselfie, Fenris and we loved to got a glimp from Tuiren, he was a great photobomb, wasn't he💗Soft Pawkisses especially for you🐾😽💞

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for visiting everyone and for your kind words. ~Fenris