Sunday Selfie with Lady O

 

Hello everybody, I asked if I could do a selfie. And they said yes so you will have to put up with me today. I hope that is OK. 


I have a pretty nice set up the chickens live next door to me. So I get to observe them all day. I have this nice porch to protect me from the weather and my dog house is very comfy. Grandpa has been clearing out more along the property line. If the price of materials goes down enough he may (if he feels well enough) build a fence so I can go up to the house and visit Grandma. She can't walk well enough to come down here. Grandpa comes to visit often and brushes me. Sometimes he takes me up there to see her. But I am a bad girl and can slip my leash if you aren't careful. I also chase cars and they live on a busy road, so........I have been observing Fenris though and I am learning a lot about how if you are good the people let you have more freedom. Fen says the rules are simple enough stay away from the road, don't chase cars or cats, come when called and stay close to the human. He comes to visit a lot with Sissy.


Marvel was spying on us. Sissy has sharp eyes and saw him..


If you enlarge the picture you might be able to see him. Silly cat I don't think he realized Sissy could see him, but when she tried to get close enough to get a good picture he left, he didn't run just left. Sissy's tips for seeing him is to look for the black spot. Sissy says you can see a lot of neat things if you are still and look carefully. 


And here are my roommates they got orange peels 


Poor Dior, the hens pulled his tail feathers out. ~Lady O, reporting for ATCAD

8 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Lady O it was really nice to see you.
I think Fenris gave good advice about not chasing cars or cats.
As a cat, I do not like to be chased.
You have some cool friends in those birds :)
A have really nice spot and yard. Hope you have s great day!
Purrs, Julie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks, Julie, BOL Scylla does like to be chased according to Fenris, it's a game she started playing with him when he was a puppy. But Fen says you should never ever catch a cat. And Yin apparently likes playing chase but she likes to be the one doing the chasing. She chased Fenris one day. ~Lady O

Millie and Walter said...

That's a great selfie, Lady O. We hope Grandpa is able to put up more fencing so you can visit Grandma and not worry about slipping your lead.

meowmeowmans said...

Lady O, we enjoyed seeing you, the chickens, and Marvel (sort of) today. We hope Grandpa can build that fence so you can visit Grandma,

The Island Cats said...

Hi Lady O! I bet those chickens are a lot of fun!

pilch92 said...

You are a pretty girl Lady O- nice selfie. The chickens take good selfies too. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It looks like you are posting from a church.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hi,Lady O, you sure have fun room mattes! And we love your selfie!
We wonder why the hens pulled out the tail feathers of the Rooster, We thought Roosters were kind of like the boss and at the top of the pecking order?

A fence would be wonderful for you...MJF loved it when he could roam freely in the entire yard...he used to run off is he had the chance. We love our fenced yard as well. But it sure is a ton of hard work to get one up.