Mancat Monday with Yang

 

I eventually make an appearance but as you can see I am not here. Mom went to play at the beach with Bonnie the Beagle and Owen. They belong to Mom's "cousin" who is a veterinarian. Hmm do you have to go to the Vet when your Mom is a vet? 


They had lots of fun, I am not sure why Fenris isn't with Mom.  Mom thinks she may have had plans either before or after drum circle.


Mom really had a good time with Bonnie, even though she is way smaller than Tuiren she reminds Mom of her. Bonnie was rescued from a lab and is a shy sensitive soul.


Chimera was happy to be home snuggled in Youngest son's bed. She was majorly annoyed the flashy beast came to bother her. 


No flashy beast Mom.


I on the other hand played possum while she took my photograph. I didn't want to get thrown out of bed.


Yin was primping at the dresser. She had a hot date with Rudolph.


Scylla staked her claim to the pillows and the window. ~The Yang Report, narrated by Yang for ATCAD

5 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

All you kitties look great today. We can't believe your mom cheated on you with those other dogs. BOL!

pilch92 said...

I am not a beach person so I would be happy to be home like the kitties. :) XO

Mickey's Musings said...

Always nice to see whats going on with you,
I agree that a day at the beach is no fun for cats!
Being in the comfort of home is the best kind of fun :)
Purrs Winnie

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I would likely be happier at home than a beach too, though I do like walking along a beach if its not too crowded there. I used to do a lot of that when I was younger and we would all be at a cottage by a huge sandy beach for about a week or so, No one took their dogs there, though...

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It's usually not very crowded when Mom takes Fenris, although now that she does drum circle it is. He doesn't seem to mind the crowds and likes to meet the other dogs. Thanks for visiting everyone. ~Yang