Thankful Thursday with Fenris & Chimera (April of 2023)

 

I don't like to be held. I do like to perch on your shoulders. Youngest boy is sweet and obliges me.


Mom will not let me do this to her. I don't know why. It's very aggravating especially as she wants to hold me. I am thankful that youngest boy will let me use him as a perch. ~Chimera, Signing off.


Hi guys, after Dad (who here after will be referred to as The Loser) left us, Mom got the outside doors painted this dark blue. It's called Indigo Cloth.


And she had a dog door put in the Laundry Room Door.  We are very thankful for this especially with Mom having to take Grandpa over to Mobile to see his Doctors and for treatments. 


The color looks good with the light blue outside and the teal inside. 


Before you have to leave I thought I would share a picture of our Corel Bean blooming. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

4 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Do you think that Youngest Boy likes the shoulder massage you give him, Chimera? We're sorry to hear about The Loser, but we know your mom is a strong lady and is doing everything she can to keep you all happy. Having a doggy door would be great, but we don't think we will ever get one here.

pilch92 said...

That is a big doggie door. :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure are high riding that back! WOW, that's some fancy Fenris door!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The Fen door is very useful except for Yang. For some reason, he can't get it through his thick skull that IF he goes over the fence (which he can get out of but not into) he is stuck outside. ~Fenris