Caturday Art -The Butterfly Addition

 

 Use It All Challenge the theme was Mothers.

  

Mini Kit Challenge, I wasn't completely happy with it as it looked to crowded to me. So I redid it using less of the kit just for me.


Just for me, and for anyone interested the Template is from The Cherry on Top.


Jumpstart Challenge


Designer Spotlight Challenge this months designer is Dani at Just Because Studio


Daily Download at Ginger Scraps


Buffet Challenge at Ginger Scraps


Brush Challenge. The Brush is the word Easter, the eggs/jellybeans (I couldn't figure out which they were) the wavy blue lines and the rainbow.


#2024 Challenge ~Sandra, reporting for ATCAD


8 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are all lovely. The Get Well card is my favourite.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Beautiful layouts! I really like the first one!

Millie and Walter said...

We love all your art today. Well done!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you ~Sandra

The Florida Furkids said...

Very pretty.

pilch92 said...

These are all beautiful. XO

meowmeowmans said...

We always love your art. The one with your Mom is especially lovely!

LOULOU said...

Quels papillons!!! Beautiful!