Sunday Selfie with Miss Yin

I like to hang out in the backyard. Since Mom installed the dog door I can come in and out as I please. The Jungle Gym is a great place to hang out.


You can watch the birds.


And enjoy a nice breeze. It's in the shade so you don't get to hot.


When I wan to get some sun I go up on the back porch and find a sun puddle to lay in.


The picnic table is a good hang out spot too. I think I will snap my selfie here.


Sometimes I walk with Mom and Fenris and we see wildflowers.


Mom needs to clean out the hummingbird cottage. ~Miss Yin, reporting for ATCAD
 

9 comments:

Zoolatry said...

You certainly have a beautiful place to "hang out" ... and you're certainly beautiful too!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Beautiful Yin, we loved seeing you and all the places you love to be in, esp when there are sunpuddles!

Millie and Walter said...

What a great yard you have to hang out in, Yin. There sure are lots of beautiful things to look at.

pilch92 said...

Nice to see you beautiful Yin. XO

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you so much for your compliments and for coming by to see me. ~ Miss Yin

meowmeowmans said...

What a nice place you have to hang out in, Miss Yin. We always love seeing you.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You pose perfectly

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I feel so relaxed looking at your lovely photos! ❤

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are a pretty kitty and know how to pose