This is a challenge over at Just Art. I used to scrap there a long time ago and then it went to a paid subscription and now it's back to being free. This is a fun challenge as you can be creative. I love the colors I had to work with. Teal is one of my favorite colors and when you combine it with horses I am all sorts of happy.Mini Kit ChallengeCreated With Rewards.Mini Kit ChallengeDaily DownloadJumpstart's Mini Kit ChallengeThis is a Progressive Scrap. I thought it turned out really well.
And this is a Template Challenge and it was a pretty awesome template I used about 98% Template and 2% of a mini kit background paper and butterfly). The template itself had some awesome brushes and overlays.








8 comments:
Your art images are a delight to see! Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
Thank you
Love your artwork and the happiness I see in it!
These are all beautiful. XO
I love all your art and it's wonderful to see you so happy.
Thank you everyone
It's always lovely to come here and see what you created this time.
You always have something new and delightful. I really love that first one, with the horse and the colours are so soothing.
Post a Comment