Selfie Sunday with Miss Yin

Still loving the turtle.

I think pink and green are my colors Mom.

What do you think. I took a selfie so you could see.

I think this is a nice picture.



OK, time to get up and do some computer work.

Oh Mom, you need to get MDad to hang the picture up.


 This is our favorite bookmark. I better hang on to it so it doesn't get lost. ~Miss Yin, reporting for ATCAD

8 comments:

Walter & Angel Millie said...

Those are all great selfies, Yin.

eileeninmd said...

Miss Yin, beautiful selfies! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

The J-Cats said...

You are right, those ARE your colours, Miss Yin. Beautiful selfies!

messymimi said...

These are very nice pictures. I’m glad you still like the turtle.

pilch92 said...

Awww...very sweet photos. XO

catladymac said...

Lovely pictures, lovely kitty !

meowmeowmans said...

Great selfies, Miss Yin! How nice that you still enjoy the turtle. :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. ~Miss Yin