So sorry. I had that issue not long ago. Other than checking settings, or waiting and trying later, mine was OK the next day. No idea what caused it. Thanks for your comment this morning, most appurrciated ... best wishes in solving this, Ann & June.
6 comments:
So sorry. I had that issue not long ago. Other than checking settings, or waiting and trying later, mine was OK the next day. No idea what caused it. Thanks for your comment this morning, most appurrciated ... best wishes in solving this, Ann & June.
Like Ann, we had that problem a while ago too and it just worked out. Good luck!
I hope the problem fixes itself for you soon.
Thank you. This happened last week too. It seems like whenever I have free time to blog something on blogger doesn't work.
Hoping it will work out for us soon.
That would be really nice. I uploaded them to WordPress with no problem. If I keep having issues I may permanently switch to WordPress.
Post a Comment