George Stevenson is facing more than a felony record. If the 33-year-old security guard and bail bondsman who was arrested Monday for carrying a gun into Arlington Elementary is convicted, he could lose everything he's worked for in his life. "It took me 10 years to get to where I am today," Stevenson said. "If they convict me, it's all gone." Stevenson was released on $10,000 bond Wednesday after appearing in Jackson County Circuit Court. He is charged with felony possession of a weapon on school property and misdemeanor trespassing. He was arrested by Pascagoula police officers after pursuing Steven McCuller into the school. Stevenson, a security guard at Eastward Townhomes, believed McCuller may have been trying to break into an apartment.
Let's use some common sense here, Stevenson was doing his JOB, he doesn't deserve to be convicted of a felony.
2 comments:
I was attempting to find a reputable surety bond company who could help me with some court bonds to assist my family. One of my sons has gotten into some trouble and I only want the best and trustworthy representatives for him. I did some research and ended up using a company a friend recommended, they also had some past examples on their website which helped to show success.
Can you tell me what Surety Bonds are? I have heard of Corporate Surety Bonds but I don’t understand what they are, can you help?
Post a Comment