Yesterday wasn't my day to do yard work. First I took the gruesome twosome (Scylla & Charybdis) outside to play. Charybdis tried to jump into my lap. Apparently she misjudged her abilities she landed about mid way up my knee and dug in her claws. Mommy has a nice scratch.
Then I decided to take the kittens down to the Whiskers Memorial Butterfly Garden so they could play while I did some weeding. Sockie~Pooh came running to me with something long and wiggly dangling from his mouth. Needless to say I SCREAMED. Hubby came running which frightened Sockie~Pooh who promptly ran behind the shop and dropped the salamander he was carrying (Huge sigh of relief, I thought it was a SNAKE).
The next clue that I REALLY didn't belong outside was when I stepped on a bee/wasp. My foot is still swelled. Hopefully I can cram it into a shoe so we can go out to eat today.
No comments:
Post a Comment