Thursday Thirteen #24





Thirteen Places I Want to Visit



  1. Meiji Shrine (Meiji Jingu)

  2. Mount Fuji (Fujisan)

  3. Kamakura - things to see there. The Great Buddha of Kamakura is a bronze statue of Amida Buddha that is located on the grounds of the Kotokuin Temple. With a height of 13.35 meters, it is the second largest Buddha statue in Japan (the largest is located in the Todaiji Temple in Nara).




  4. The Eiffel Tower




  5. Dublin Castle



  6. The Grand Canyon




  7. The Louvre




  8. The Great Barrier Reef



  9. Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park



  10. Horseshoe Falls



  11. Quebec City



  12. Golden Gate National Parks


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome list!

Anonymous said...

Happy T13, great travel list!

Daisy said...

I hope you get to visit them all!

Crimson Wife said...

I've been to 5, 7, 8, 11, & 13. I'd love to visit the rest of them someday!

Thanks for sharing :-)