It's a little spooky here

We wanted to dress up for Halloween, so we got in Mommy's costume drawer. Scylla found a pirate's eye patch. Unfortunately it wouldn't stay put, even when Scylla used her spooky eyes.







Charybdis found a bloody hand. She tried biting it, but it just laid there.







We thought about putting the clown costume on Socks but he ran away. We don't think he wanted to play with us. He is being invisible for Halloween.

We are going to be Scylla & Charybdis for Halloween, we are named after famous monsters after all (You will just have to imagine us as two sea monsters, Boooooooo!).









Happy Halloween



From the cats



Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I wore an eye patch once when I had my Pirate suit on. I kept it on for about 41 seconds (just long enough for my Mommie to snap a picture). I found out that eye patches are hard to wear! The bloody hand is a little scairty. I would be more scairt if it moved around a little though.

Happy Halloween!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We liked your pirate suit, Daisy. At first we were kinda scared of the bloody hand cause we didn't know what it was, but once we investigated it, it wasn't scary at all. It just laid there. Sockie~Pooh was very AFRAID of the clown costume, he is still hiding from us.

Happy Halloween to you too.
~Scylla & Charybdis