Charybdis was in charge of finding the perfect rock for it to sit on. She tried out a lot of rocks, looking for the perfect one.
Sunday with Scylla
Charybdis was in charge of finding the perfect rock for it to sit on. She tried out a lot of rocks, looking for the perfect one.
Hershey (black kitten), Oreo (black & white kitten), Yin (black), Yang (white with black spots), Slippy (gray tabby) , & Dogs Ladybug (collie) and Maize plus our Mom Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The fountain is pretty, unfortunately I can't make plans for a fountain anytime soon as we can't use our water for anything so pretty. It really is getting serious in the Atlanta area. I wonder when they will begin to limit us with our "flushes".
As always thanks for visiting and supporting History Is Elementary. :)
Thankfully the fountain does recirculate the water; but much more water is lost when it powers down then I thought would be. I need to see if I can figure out a way to overcome the design flaw.
We got tons of rain Thursday along with a tornado, the ground is actually squishy. I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing drought conditions. My Aunt and some cousins live in Macon, GA so I appreciate the update on the situation.
Thank you for developing such an educational blog. History is Elementary is a true pleasure to read.
Those flowers are pretty!
Scylla, you and Charybdis were good helpers with the fountain.
Post a Comment