Thursday Thirteen ~ Things you may see on Halloween




Thirteen Things you may see on Halloween





  1. Witches


  2. Vampires


  3. Werewolves


  4. Frankenstein


  5. Ghost


  6. Zombies


  7. Demons


  8. Black Cats


  9. Pirates


  10. Spiderman


  11. Harry Potter


  12. Grim Reaper


  13. Batman

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I think we will see our fair share of these characters. Happy tt to you...

Anonymous said...

I'll be terrified!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm new to T13. I love all the pretty flowers and butterflies on your blog.
I'm a homeschool mom too and our Golden Retriever unfortunately became a victim of those evil pet foods.

Lori said...

I cant wait!!! heeheehee...great list. Happy TT.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

infinitygoods.com
I am sorry to hear about your Golden Retriever, it's so hard to deal with the untimely loss of a pet. Especially when it is because of the pet food you gave them.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Scylla & Charybdis have been trying on Halloween costumes prepare to be afraid, very afraid.

Coco said...

Halloween classics! Well, except for Harry Potter, I think?

Happy TT :)

Daisy said...

I hope I do not see the Grim Reaper. Because he would make me scream. Even if it was just a costume.

My costume this year is not scary at all. I will show you on Friday!

Samantha & Mom said...

Great T13! All those things are seen and more. Mom freaks out at Halloween cause I'm black and she locks me inside for days! No tornadoes here, thank God! They were up near the Georgia border. Have a good Friday.
Your FL furiends,