After reading the MEME on A Gentleman's Domain, I decided to play.
I have to answer the questions about my hometown. ONLY ONE answer for each of the questions. No ties!
I had to decide between Meridian and Ocean Springs as those are the only two places I have lived. I decided to go with Ocean Springs as it has more to offer, and is where I currently live.
Best Place to Eat: The Bayview Gourmet, the food is fabulous but be prepared to wait for your food. I enjoy sitting on the deck listening to the jazz, while waiting for my food.
Best Shopping Mall: We don't have a mall, but the Singing River Mall is right next to Ocean Springs in Gautier.
Famous Landmark: Crooked Feather
Best Tourism Attraction: Downtown Ocean Springs, there is always something going on, the Herb & Garden Festival, Art Walk, and The Peter Anderson Festival to name a few of the events that take place downtown. They close the main street to traffic and you are free to wander around at the various events.
Place for the Kids: Walter Anderson Museum
Popular Outdoor Activity: Peter Anderson Festival
Breathtaking Views: The view from Front Beach. You can see across the bay to Biloxi.
Only found in Ocean Springs: Gulf Island National Seashore ~ Mississippi
Following Nicholas lead I won’t actually tag anyone, so we don’t have this meme expanding exponentially across the Internet at a factor of five, but if anyone wants to have a go, please do.
No comments:
Post a Comment