It all started with the Homeschool Blog Awards, apparently one group of homeschoolers wanted to prevent another group of homeschoolers from being nominated (not very nice if you ask me, but then again no one did). You can read all about it at Doc's Sunrise Rants.
Family friendly (G-rated) blogs only. Do not nominate a blog that has cussing (no potty mouth), photographic nudity (I’m not talking about one image of some sculpture from the 1500’s in an art post), sexual content, or hostility toward other bloggers. Do not nominate a blog that has nothing to do with homeschooling - nor a blog that is hostile towards homeschooling.
This helpful website will tell you how your blog is rated. I was mortified to discover that Alasandra was rated R. I have done the unpardonable, I mentioned death 10 times, shoot 2 times and Dick one time. Yep folks, thats all it takes to get an R rating. So since I will be inelgible for the G-rated blogs only Homeschool Blog Awards maybe Doc will take pity on me and let my throw my hat in the ring for her blog awards.

2 comments:
I mentioned crap and leg and that got me an R rating!
So be proud of it. They are obviously meaningless!
I actually think it's hilarious some of the blogs I read that are far edgier then mine were only rated PG-13.
Without even trying to shock I got the R rating, which I am sure they would envy.
Post a Comment