You sure have a lot of Outdoor fun! I loved the photo of you two all stretched out and sleeping upside down.
That is one of Mommy's favourite photo's of us. She said we sleep really silly. Daddy tried to take a picture of me sleeping in Mommy's lap. I was hanging off her lap, but he took so long trying to figure out how to work the camera he woke me up.~Scylla
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You sure have a lot of Outdoor fun! I loved the photo of you two all stretched out and sleeping upside down.
That is one of Mommy's favourite photo's of us. She said we sleep really silly. Daddy tried to take a picture of me sleeping in Mommy's lap. I was hanging off her lap, but he took so long trying to figure out how to work the camera he woke me up.
~Scylla
Post a Comment