Name Meme


I am doing the Name Meme. Here are the rules:Post a link to the kitty who tagged you (that would be Angus Mhor), and post the rules on your blog.



  1. List your real name, how you got your real name, nicknames you like/tolerate, and nicknames you wish your humans would stop calling you.

  2. Tag several kitties, and write a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

My real name is Socks. I was named by youngest son when he was a very young boy. He is a teenager now. He named me Socks because I have white paws/legs. I am sure I would have a more distinguished name if he named me now. I think Angus Mhor has a very distinguished name. Although I am probably lucky Daddy didn't name me.


Here are my nicknames.



  1. Sockie~Pooh, Daddy came up with this cause youngest son is also known as Pooh~boy.

  2. Kitty ~ cause my Mom's name was Miss Kitty (a character on Gunsmoke)

  3. Squeaky ~cause my meow sounds like a squek.

I'd like to tag anyone out there who hasn't done this meme yet-if you decide to do this meme, would you leave me a comment telling me so? I'd love to know about your name! ~Socks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Socks! Thanks for telling us about your name. You do not look like a cat who would have a little, squeaky meow!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you Daisy. I used to not meow at all. Whiskers didn't approve of excessive meowing. But the girls meow so much I figured I better chime in before Mommy forgot about me.

I am going to work on having a mighty MEOW now that I belong to the M~cats club.