Thursday Thirteen ~ Things I Was Thankful For In January




Thirteen Things I Am Thankful For


  1. A Husband who loves me ~ Hubby has been wonderful. He took off from work to be with me when I had surgery and he has been great about helping out with the housework and pampering me.

  2. Eldest Son ~ Who has taken his younger brother to Team Fusion meetings when he was home, and helped with the housework.

  3. Youngest Son ~ Who has been wonderful about helping with the housework and pampering me.

  4. Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh, who have sat in my lap and kept me company. They have also made sure I didn't get off the couch or out of bed and overdo.

  5. The fact that I am feeling so good. I was dreading a long convalesces, but I actually started feeling pretty good two or three days after the surgery.

  6. All the beautiful flowers friends and family sent. The bouquet of yellow daises my parents sent still looks nice.



  7. All the sweet cards, emails and phone calls from friends and family.


  8. Books to read ~ Hubby has been going to the library and picking them up for me and with my libraries on-line service I have been able to put the books I wanted on hold from my home computer.


  9. TV shows & DVD's to watch.

  10. A comfortable couch and chair ~n~half, they are a suede like material and super comfy. Perfect for spending a cold winter day.

  11. Electric throw ~ I am cold natured so the electric throw is a big hit with me.

  12. Fleece throw ~ It's so soft and warm, I love curling up with it to read or watch TV.

  13. Being able to take a nice long bubble bath after the 2 weeks were up.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love your name. I've been looking for a name for one of my characters. Alasandra is it!

For this month, I'm thankful for...um I have no idea. That's a bad sign isn't it?

Hope your post surgery is going well.

Lazy Daisy said...

Sweet list....so glad your recovery is going well.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Auria cortes, Glad you like Alasandra, I am thrilled you are using it for one of your characters.

Everyone my recovery is going great. I am feeling so much better.

Everyone thank you for visiting my TT.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We are glad to hear you started to feel good a couple of days after your surgery. It sounds like you've been well taken care of!

Daisy said...

Those are some good things to be thankful for. I am glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

We didn't know you had surgery, but we are glad to hear you have a nice fleece blanket to help you heal. We have nice soft fleece throws almost everywhere - they are the best.

Anonymous said...

Appreciation is the greatest human attribute, and you are a master. Fabulous Thirteen.

Melli said...

Sounds like you've got a lot of love and support goin' on! Great list!

jayedee said...

isn't it amazing how many things we have to be thankful for?
i'm thankful for lists like yours!
happy tt!

She Became a Butterfly said...

i'm loving your butterflies!!


she
http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

Anonymous said...

There's lots to be happy about there