|
Thursday Thirteen ~ Things I Liked About 2007
Labels:
Thursday Thirteen
Hershey (black kitten), Oreo (black & white kitten), Yin (black), Yang (white with black spots), Slippy (gray tabby) , & Dogs Ladybug (collie) and Maize plus our Mom Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Sounds like you had a great year! I agree with you about the library--a little-used resource for most people.
Happy TT!
I love reflective lists. What a wonderful way to remember 2007. I see that you like butterflies...One made my "Favorite Yellow Things" list.
You had a marvelous year! God bless.
What a wonderful list! I love my local library!
Oh wow.....a solar fountain. I bet that is just plain super!!!
My T-13 is posted. Won't you join me?
It sounds as though you had a very good year. I hope 2008 is even better for you.
What a great idea to recap the past year. Very nicely done. Have a great TT. :)
Sounds like you had a beautiful year. :-)
Happy TT!
My Thursday Thirteen: Favorite American Idols
Boy that does sound like a great year! I do hope this year is equal or better. How does your child like University?? Such a big change.
I miss not having a garden. When you live in a condo - forget it.
Have fun with it.
SJR
The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog
Ooooh! You have a neat blog. I'm going to go check out more. Happy TT!
~Maria
Open Grove Claudia, he seems to love going to the university.
Everyone, thank you for visiting my TT.
It sounds like a beautiful year. :)
Happy TT
~X
Those are some very, very good things about 2007! We love our library, too.
Oh wow..seems like a wonderful 2007...have a great 2008..!!
I absolutely adore butterflies!
And hey - it sounds like you have one very smart kid!
Happy TT-13!
Smiles,
Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com
Ah...may I add that I am sure your other children are smart too - as soon as I hit the submit button - I realized how that comment about "one very smart kid" could be construed wrong...
I just thought it was amazing to have done all that at 18!
Smiles,
Holly
Don't worry about it Holly, I understood what you meant. And we think Eldest is pretty amazing too. I am really impressed with everything Eldest has done considering he is only 18.
His younger brother is 'smart' in his own unique way.
Aaaw! One of my highlights of 2007 was meeting YOU.
What a wonderful year you had! We have an Award for you guys over at our blog. Please come by and get it.
Your FL furiends,
Natalie, we really need to figure out a way to make Jackson, MS closer to Jackson County, so we could get together more.
Samantha & Tigger, thank you we will be right by to get it.
Post a Comment