I wish I hadn't..................~Scylla

First since many of you have asked us what this is I thought I would try to tell you. It is a tent full of tent caterpillars. They will turn into moths one day.

Now for what I did that I wish I hadn't. I tasted Mommy's coffee. I really wish I had listened all the times she told me I wouldn't like it cause she was RIGHT. I have been trying to get a taste ever since I can remember. Mommy usually deftly moves it out of the way and tells me that it would be bad for me or that I wouldn't like it. One time I made her spill it which resulted in her saying bad words and Daddy going nuts cleaning the keyboard. Who knew coffee was bad for computers, Mommy doesn't seem to work very well without it. And beans get awfully grumpy when they spill hot coffee on themselves. But today I got a taste!!!!!! Mommy said the look on my face was priceless, she described it as a cross between YUCK and the baddest bad word you can think of. That stuff is nasty, I don't know why beans drink it. I'll NEVER taste Mommy's coffee again. ~Scylla

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have those pesky caterpillars, too? Our Mom hates them because it means part of our tree dies.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Our Mommy is weird, she sees butterflies & moths instead of caterpillars.

She doesn't like the cutworms that are killing our tomatoes though.
~Socks, S & C

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Is that an alien hatching on your tree? Eeek!

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh man, my momma hates it when she sees worms building their homes in the trees.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
P.S. Psst--Socks: I think that that flower bed looked like a perfect kitty bed, too.

Daisy said...

Is that a big SPIDERWEB?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

They are either tent caterpillars or bagworms.

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my gosh - I think it looks as if a cat ghost is sitting in the tree!
Don't miss my post tomorrow!
Mrs. OZ

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement this week.

Mommy Bean Laure

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Scary !!!!!! Is that a transparent kitty ghost??????

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's a weird picture. At first I thought there was a ghost cat, then I realized it was those pesky caterpillars.

Karl and Ruis said...

Look at that! How interesting! What is it???

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Please check out Tintin over at the Cat Realm. Cutie pie!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hahahaha, I could have told you 'çause I did just that too long time ago. That murky stuff is terrible and a waste of good milk.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I should have asked you MoMo, it left a very BAD taste in my mouth. Beans eat and drink some of the weirdest things. ~Scylla