Mancat Monday


After I spend a whole day and night outside I grab some food and then settle down for a nap.


Mommy says I am better then any weatherman as I never ask to go out when the weather is going to be bad.


I likes to lay close to the beans and sleep.


I especially like Mommy's chair and the electric throw.


The little one isn't so bad except she always wants to PLAY.

Mommy was worried the little one might be a wanderer like me (we both came from Grandma's House) but so far she seems to have no interest in OUTSIDE. She doesn't even want to look out the windows.

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Socks, you are a very smart Mancat to stay inside when the weather outside is bad!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You just behave and don't wander off like you did before Socks. You don't need to teach PowderPuff the wandering ornery stuff.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Scylla is trying to bribe me into leading her off somewhere and losing her.

We all slept with the parents last night, but Scylla hissed at Artemisia the whole time. ~AFSS

The Creek Cats said...

Aren't electric blankies the best!

Hansel said...

maybe it's a good thing that she wants to stay in! we certainly think so. Socks, you are a fantastic weather cat.

Cliff and Olivia said...

What a nice life you have, Socks. You look relaxed and comfy in those photos.

It's good to know that Artemisia isn't interested in the outside at all. But why should she be when she's got you to play with inside :-)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What's wrong with playing all the time?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Fenris!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice to have your own weather kitty:) But don't be teaching that little one any of your bad habits.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

We are both weather cats, Socks. When there is any chance of rain or wind I stay put on the bed.

Good thing that Artemisia is content to be an indoor kitty. Wanderers like you and me give moms heart attacks when we return late.

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Sounds like a great mancat monday to me, my pal.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Quill and Greyson said...

I think she sees how nice it is inside.