Scylla Sunday & I Got an Award

I am going to take things easy today and bask in the sun.

Brian, do you want to come bask in the sun with me?

I'll be waiting.



While I wait for Brian to get here I'll tell you about the neat award Savannah, from Savannah's Paw Tracks gave ME!!!! And she gave it to me personally. Be sure to check out her post cause she got LOL'd by Wendy and we all know how amusing those pictures are.  I  just love Savannah's name, I thinks it is purrty just like her. Doesn't it sound like a Southern Belle?  And it starts with an S just like SCYLLA. Anyway it is the Blog on Fire Award and it means I am HOT. Now I guesses I am suppose to tells you stuffs about me but............er I really thinks you knows almost everything there is to know about me. I am going to pass this on.

1.) Milo & Alfie Marshall from The Cat's Meow. They has been very supportive and I so appreciate their hugs and kind words and attempts to cheer us up about Arty.

2.) The Zoolatry Girls - They are always so very kind to everyone and their graphics are pawsome. We so appreciated the one they did for Arty
Graphic by Zoolatry
 3.) One of the sweetest kitties I know and a very good friend Gracie. She also did a lovely graphic for us when Arty went missing.

Graphic by Gracie

And I wants to THANK each and everyone of you who has this graphic in your side bar. I wants to Thanks everyone for sending Arty come home thoughts and I wants to Thanks everyone for their support. I thinks you all deserve the Blog on Fire Award.  ~Scylla

11 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Concats on that award! Scylla, you look just lovely basking in the sun. Careful that you don't burn that gorgeous bellah. xoxo

Fuzzy Tales said...

Concats on your award, Scylla! We have Gracie's graphic for Arty on our Purrs Page, where it will remain. Continued purrs and purrayers for her.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks you so much, Nicki and Derry it means so very much to us to know that others are purring for her.

Prancer Pie, I will try not to get a sunburn. Mommy says you needs to stay in the shade or come inside between 11AM and 3PM to prevent sunburns and I am very good about listening. I am glad you thinks my bellah is gorgeous (blushing). ~Scylla

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Concatulations!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh yes beautiful Scylla, I'm on my way! Congrats on the nice award, you are hot!

Marg said...

Conga rats on that award. That is just terrific. We sure are still sending many purrs for Arty Mouse. She has not been out of our kitty minds. Take care.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Concatulations!!

Anonymous said...

oh Scylla, you look so gorgeous in that sun puddle! You deserve to lounge about for a bit, you work very hard for your Sunday blog and I hope Brian gets there to visit with you. Paw pats my dearest furriend, Savannah peeEss thank you for your compliments...purrrrrss

Katnip Lounge said...

Scylla, we bet the door didn't slam on Brian's tail on the way out...you are gorgeous!
Salem wants to know how your diet is going.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations on your award
Benny & Lily

The Island Cats said...

Enjoy your sunshine and your award, Scylla.