The Cat Realm was so very kind to think of me. Thanks you so much for giving me this super sweet award.
2. Include the award image on your blog.
3. Nominate and notify a baker's dozen sweet blogs for this award.
Ok, I am going to nominate, but I don't thinks I will be able to notify anyone, so if you see someones name could you let them know for me.
- Brian's Home - he is a real sweetheart to put up with Scylla, and I love how he works so hard to help other cats and dogs find homes. Right now he is trying to help a handsome dog named Bently find a home.
- Savannah's Paw Tracks - She helped Leo find his forever castle and now she is working extra hard to help Ray Charles and Rachel find their forever home.
- Selina at One Eye On The Future - her and her Mom are actually fostering Rachel and Ray Charles.
- Manx Mnews (Angel Abby) - even though Abby has recently flown to the bridge to become an angel. They have taken time to offer love and support to me. I feel a special affinity to Angel Abby because she suffered from hyperthyroidism just like me.
- Cats of Wildcat Woods - They have also been offering us advice and encouragement.
- My good buddy Timmy he meows at Tomcat Commentary by Tim. He is a pawesome friend, and he has the greatest family.
- Dash Kitten - he has been busy helping cats find homes too.
- My girl Samantha at Life from A Cat's Perspective.
- My Sweet MoMo gone but never forgotten.
- Gracie from Goodness Gracie, she is always looking out for us Tabby Cats.
- Friends FurEver, they are all great especially my buddy Raz, he chauffeured me around Paris in style.
- Sagira's Agility Adventures her family helps rescue doggies.
- Frankie and Ernie, they always makes me smile. And now I has to remember to ask Samantha for a date September 7th. See their blog to see why.
- Toot at the Misadventures of Me, she reminds us so much of our sweet Arty Mouse.
4. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions:
Cookies or Cake?
Well I am sure my Mean Mommy would say I can't have either one, as they are not on my y/d diet. I will take Cake, cakes are bigger then cookies.
What is your favorite sweet treat?
Anything that isn't on my y/d diet. Especially diary products. Did you know all dairy products have lots of iodine.
When do you crave sweet things the most?
When I can't have them. Especially at 2AM when it involves waking Mean Mommy up to tell her I wants something that I can't have.
If you had a sweet name, what would it be?
Socks reporting for Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs
PS: I go Friday for some blood work please purr and cross paws that it is OK.