Mancat Monday

 It is very important to get plenty of rest but as a handsome mancat I also has to make sure that I lounge on covers that showcase my manliness. Royal purple sheets show off my Kingly side.

 The plaid sheets show off my Rebel side, we have been watching Outlander, I thinks I would make a good Scot. I am more handsome than Jamie.

 The pastel blue shows off my boyish charm.

 And the pastel green looks nice with my eyes, and Yin makes my white furs look even whiter. She is a nice accessory.

Which sheets do you think I look better lounging on? And do you think I look better scrunched up or stretched out. ~Yang, asking questions for ATCAD

PeeS: We just read about the most amazing Mom Cat. I wish my Mom Cat had been that devoted to me, Yin and Linus. Go read all about her at Courageous Momma Kat #mommakatssearch

10 comments:

Summer said...

I think you look awesome on all of them! Although my human is partial to the plaid since she just had a birthday dinner at a Scottish restaurant.

Anonymous said...

I like stretched out, full tummy showing on purple sheets - like the King you are!!!!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

So nice that your peeps have decorated your kingdom in such a way that it shows you off so well.

pilch92 said...

You are so cute- keep cool.

Anonymous said...

I think you look best cuddled up with Yin - living your names....

Love and licks,
Cupcake

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we likes fotoz 2 & 4 de best !!! ☺☺☺ ♥♥♥

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

you look best with Yin of course

Millie and Walter said...

We think you look great in any position but you really pop on the purple.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh my you look superb on all of them! catchatwithcarenandcody

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You are always handsome, no matter how you are posing! And white matches just about anything!