Tuiren Tuesday

I am hanging out with Chimera.

She enjoys spending time on the back porch.

We have similar coloring, does that mean I am a calico dog or is she a tricolor cat?

Us girls gossip about all sorts of things out on the porch.

Yin often joins us for our gossip sessions.

I am still trying to figure out if she is brown or black. He skin is pink except for her nose and paws.

Bugs like to hide under the hose thing, but Chimera is ideally suited for getting them out.

The hose makes a nice toy for her.

She gets into everything.

Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the both of you are gorgeous tri-color calicoes!!!

Summer said...

I can't believe how big Chimera is getting! It seems like she was tiny forever.

Julie said...

I luffs a bit of gossip, I'll be right over to join in....I'm a tri colour so I'll match the colour scheme!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Welcome Princess Leah, can we interest you in some fresh water? It's very hot here.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. ~Tuiren

Anonymous said...

ChiChi is a good buddy for you, T. Your matching colors are adorable!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Island Cats said...

You two get along pretty well.

Unknown said...

Tricolor Calicos - cutest gang in the world!

Unknown said...

You all have the life! Hanging out on the porch, exchanging gossip...I wish my life was as easy a that.

Millie and Walter said...

We think you've come up with a new name for your and Chimera's color like some of the previous comments say...a Tricolor Calico! That works for both cats and dogs. It's always lovely to see you relaxing on your porch Tuiren.

Yours,

Walter

pilch92 said...

You do match each other- very cute.

The Swiss Cats said...

It's nice to see that you two are getting along so well. Purrs

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you look so cute relaxing with the kitties!! DakotasDen

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You bth match so that is why you make such a great gossiping pair...looks alike = thinks alike...BOL/MOL!