A Mancat Monday with Yang

Well the girl cats make such a big deal about modeling I thought I would get in on the action. This is my intent stare.

I think my profile looks pretty good.

I hear birds Mom can you hurry up with the photo shoot.

This is my laser focus look. I really think this photo turned out nice.

On the other hand this one makes me look FAT.

I am not a bread box Mom.

She even did a pencil sketch of it.

This is my highly offended look.

Yang, who isn't a bread box reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Summer said...

You have an awesome profile, Yang, and you do NOT look fat!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you Summer, you are very sweet. ~Yang

Loulou said...

Oh, Yang, this is your best post EVER.
Love from Loulou

Eastside Cats said...

Oh Yang, so worries about how you look, when it's the birds you need to stay focused on!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Handsome Yang with a beautiful profile. You do a great job of keeping yourself nice and white.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Cupcake said...

You are the handsomest breadbox I ever saw!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Millie and Walter said...

You are very handsome Yang. We think that straight on look makes your haunches look very muscular.

pam said...

It's all muscle - not fat!

Jan K said...

Those girl cats have nothing on you, Yang, good job! Don't worry, we know you're not fat. :)