Tuiren Tuesday

Silly Chimera was playing hide-n-seek, but she only hid one eye. She likes to get behind the curtains and hide.

She likes to take naps with Yang. Cats sure do sleep a lot.

Mommy says I am one to talk, and that some doggies sleep more than the cats do. I am sure I don't know what she is talking about.

Although the leaves did make a nice bed. It's too bad Daddy raked them all up and took them away.

Fenris is never still, he is always following Mommy around and when he isn't stuck to Mommy like glue he is busy chasing squirrels.

Cats bath a lot too, so does Fenris for that matter.

Although the fact that he is constantly grooming himself isn't going to save him from Mommy giving him a bath.

Now I think I will take another nap. ~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Summer said...

In a lot of ways, I don't think cats and dogs are all that different!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are right, Mommy says we are more alike than different.

Julie said...

Oh I LUFFS bouncing through crunchy leafs, don't they make the most wonderful noise!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Millie and Walter said...

That bed of leaves looks like a comfy place for a nap. I'll be right over to snuggle up next to you.

Yours,

Walter

Eastside Cats said...

Tuiren, but how do you compare in the napping department with humans? They sleep a lot too, just all at one long time.

Jan K said...

That sure looks like a cozy spot for a nap, Tuiren. You can rest easy knowing that Fenris will be keeping an eye on Mom for you. :)

pilch92 said...

You are all such cuties. I like those curtains too , so pretty.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

(wagging tail) I can't wait to see you. ~Yours, Tuiren

smoki2 said...

Great rundown, T. If self-grooming could avoid bath day, I’d do it all day every day!

Love and licks,
Cupcake