Tuiren Tuesday

 This is one of our favorite plants, it is native to Mississippi and grows wild down at the pond. It's called a Fetterbush.

 We are thankful Mommy felt like cleaning out around and under it this year. There is a blackberry vine that tries to take it over and a Popcorn Tree that tries to grow in the middle of it. Mommy has to get in the pond to hack them out.


 Our Wisteria.


And the Azalea that Daddy didn't think was going to make it. We are so glad it did. It looks gorgeous in the Butterfly Garden.

Now would you like to play with me? ~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

10 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that's a nice plant and we would love to have such fetterbushes here...

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow - I didn't know that azaleas could grow that big! Its gorgeous and so are your wisterias!

Loulou said...

We love azaleas and come from Houston where the Azalea Trail was every year but that one is spectacular

Eastside Cats said...

Tuiren, I'll play with you, after I take a close look at the fetterbush; those blooms are very pretty!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We would love to play, Tuiren!!! That fetterbush is pretty - looks like little bells hanging off the branches.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

How beautiful flowers! Have a nice evening

The Swiss Cats said...

Your azalea is gorgeous ! They don't grow well here, they don't like our ground. Purrs

Millie and Walter said...

Oh Tuiren I'm so sorry I'm a day late with accepting your invitation to play. I'm accusing my secretary and giving her demerits. I hope it's not too late to come play with you today.

Yours,

Walter

My Mind's Eye said...

the Fetterbush is new to us. We think it is quite lovely
Hugs madi and mom

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We still can't get over that beautimous wysteria!!
xoxo,
Rosy