Meowy CatMouse Eve

 Mommy said that since tomorrow is my purrday/Gotchaday I could do today's post. At the moment I am a cone head which is very BORING... so I am going to share a memory of a happier time. Here I am back in July enjoying the backyard.  Like Fenris I careful watch for invaders.

 When I spot one I am off like a shot.

 Sometimes Mom spoils my fun.

 Does your Mommy ever spoil your fun?

 Tuiren likes to dig. Daddy got some dirts to fill in the holes she dug. I am making sure he packed it down good.

Now back to my bedroom for a nap. ~Chimera, wishing everyone a Merry Chimera Eve

PeeS we wrote a Catmouse Carol for your enjoyment

The 12 Days of CatMouse
On the first day of CatMouse my true love gave to me a Chimera in a Pear Tree.
On the second day of CatMouse my true love gave to me two kittens (Yin and Yang) playing and a Chimera in a Pear Tree.
On the Third Day of CatMouse my true love gave to me 3 French Hens (Chimera and the Kittens ate them). 
On the Fourth Day of CatMouse my true love gave to me Four Calling Birds (they flew away)
On the Fifth Day of CatMouse my true love gave to me One Fenris Dog
On the Sixth Day of CatMouse my true love gave to me Six Geese a swimming in our pond.
On the Seventh Day of CatMouse my true love gave to me Silly Scylla.
On the eight day of CatMouse my true love gave to me eight maids a milking (the cats drank the milk)
On the ninth day of CatMouse my true love gave to me Nine Pipers Pipping (Fenris barked at them until they left)
On the tenth day of CatMouse my true love gave to me Tuiren a leaping fences
On the eleventh day of CatMouse my true love gave to me eleven lords a leaping (I would rather have had chocolate)
On the twelfth day of Catmouse my true love gave to me ...

We want to thank everyone for their lovely Holiday Cards we got tons in the mail and others electronically and we appreciate each one of them. Mommy was planning to make a slide show of them like we have done in past years but due to unforeseen events we haven't been able to do so. But we hope you know we LOVED each and every card we received from our friends. ~ATCAD

9 comments:

Loulou said...

Love your song!!! I sang it for mama and she liked the part about having chocolate insteadd of lords a’leapin'...haha. Merry merry and sorry you are a cone head. I hope not for long.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh no, not the cone! Happy Pre-Gotcha Day from all of us!

Cupcake said...

Here's hoping your Christmas Eve is merry and your cone-wearing days are short.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great Catmouse Carol and Happy Gotcha Day!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Merry Christmas!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Merry Christmas Eve, Happy Early Gotcha Day and Birthday too!

Mickey's Musings said...

Merry Christmas Chimera to you and all of your family.
We purr you get your cone off and get to enjoy the holiday.
Happy Christmas Eve kitties!!!!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Millie and Walter said...

We love your version of the 12 Days but please tell Tuiren not to leap over any fences anymore. Happy Gotcha Day Chimera and Merry Christmas to all of you!

pam said...

Merry Christmas!