Friendly Friday with Yang

Mom found me sleeping on the entertainment center and took a few shots. The first two were out of focus so she jazzed them up. She gave the first a modern futuristic look.


And the second received a simple pencil sketch treatment with an interesting frame.

I approve of the Flood Tide (it's a soft teal with a hint of gray), I think it makes my fur really pop.

And it's great with my eyes too.

And I even like the Gray trim, while it's called Urban Sunrise at Lowe's where the people bought it,  other places call it Kitty Whiskers which I think is a much better name.

We colored another page

Yang, reporting for ATCAD

10 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that is beautiful and a sleeping cat is an artpiece in any way ;O)

Summer said...

That hue really does make your fur pop, Yang!

Lone Star Cats said...

Da paint color are pawsome!

Marg said...

Yang, we like your art pictures and your other pictures too. Well done. Have a super day.

Olka said...

The 2nd drawing is cool! I like the effect you've get :)

Eastside Cats said...

Yang, you and our Angel have similar coloring! So many black and white cats have a black cap AND black ears, but not you and Angel. Which is why I am careful about her ear tips in the summertime; don't want them to get burned by the sun.

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture! LOVE it!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You are all very talented at picturing stuff!

Jan K said...

They chose that color just for you, didn't they, Yang? It's a perfect complement to your furs.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your artistic renderings are wonderful!