Thankful Thursday with Yin

 Hello everybuddy.

 Sometimes when we are outside me and Yang pounce on each other.

 But sometimes Yang doesn't get the memo that I am through playing.

 I mean there is more to do outside then wrestle with my BROTHER.

 Today when we went inside we had a surprise. Glogirly had sent us some Swag. Yang the mouse is MINE, it's PINK it belongs to a GIRL. I am very sure that Katie DOES NOT have a secret crush on you. And I am pretty sure that Katie DID NOT send her very own pink mouse to YOU.

 Boy cats can be so dense sometimes.

 I guess I will just have to take the mouse away from him.

~Yin, reporting for ATCAD

PeeS: We are thankful for good friends that send us surprises in the mail.





5 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was so sweet of Glogirly to send you such cool gifts! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yin, you are so pretty in the outside environs.

I detect there might have been a scuffle over that pink mousie??

You got some nice gifts from your furends.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz...total lee awesum gifts !!! N joy ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

That was sweet of Glogirly.

Jan K said...

Boys!! You best set him straight now, Yin. :)