Wayback Wednesday with Yang

 Wayback in August I was minding my own business just chilling in the Jungle Gym.

 When the postman arrived, with a box for ME. Well OK it was for all of us, but I checked it out first.

 It was Swag from Katie and Waffles. Isn't Katie GORGEOUS!!!

 And there was a pink nip mouse I know Katie put that in there just for me, a guy knows these things.

 And I have to say we ALL love that nip mouse and it's still a favorite. I am nice and share with my sisters.

But boy oh boy do I have fun with it. Thanks Glogirly.


I colored a picture just for you. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

11 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that mouse is totally fabulous!!! is it still with ya?

Eastside Cats said...

Yang and Katie, sitting in a tree!

Millie and Walter said...

What a nice pressie for you kitties.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are happy to report the mouse is still here.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That was such a thoughtfur purrsent...and what a cool mousie!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

You're so nice to share that pretty mousie with your sisters.

meowmeowmans said...

What a super nice present you got from Katie and Waffles, Yang!

M. K. Clinton said...

Katie and Waffles are so cool and obviously great gift givers!!

Summer said...

What awesome things from Katie and Waffles!

M Dawson said...

Totally epic gifts from Katie and Waffles. Woweeee!!

Thank you for joining the Parade *paw hug *

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

Jan K said...

Oh, she definitely has a BIG crush on you!!