Winsome Wednesday with Yin and Chimera

It was hard to find places to sleep when the humans were remodeling.

But I managed somehow.

Then Mommy woke me up with the camera.

She thinks I am beautiful, so I guess I don't mind having my picture taken. ~Miss Yin, reporting for ATCAD

MOL, I wonder if the reason I am the only cat that can climb the 5' fence is that I lift weights.

They are only 5lbs, but I do it most every day.

What do you think? ~Chimera, asking questions for ATCAD

We colored a page for you. For those of you who are curious about the coloring. It's an app on Mommy's phone, since she has a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 she has a stylus and you just pick a color and then touch a spot and that spot gets flooded with the color you picked, it's easy peasy and doesn't take any time at all.

10 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

It must be all da strength training!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yin, mum bothers us with the camera too.
Chimera,lifting those weights will keep a body in shape ;)
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Loulou said...

I can't believe your mama uses 5-pounders! My PAPA uses those and mama only uses 1.5 kilos. Wow.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I like a workout myself and the snooze afterwards is a nice reward. 5lb, huh, now if only the mice around here were that size so I could practice on one of those rather than a barbell ;)
Toodle pips
ERin

Eastside Cats said...

Such lovely kitties!

Summer said...

Chimera, you are probably not much more than 5 lbs. yourself!

Millie and Walter said...

You girls look like you have a tough life. We're not sure using those dumbbells as a pillow is the same as lifting weights.

M Dawson said...

Thank for joining the Pet Parade!

You two really do some heavy lifting * cough sough *

M. K. Clinton said...

It is nice that you can rest during remodeling. I'm sure your strength training will come in very helpful.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Petcretary does strength training too:)

Good work, Chimera, and Yin, we are sorry your nap was interrupted...