Chimera ~ Fashion Sunday

 Sorry no selfies today, we coudn't get anyone to do one. I thought I would go back in time and tell you about the remodeling project.

 Once they got the floor down and the trim up it was time to put the furniture back with some new additions. Same old chair but we got a new pillow for it with the teal and grays mixed in it. This is Mommy's favorite pillow. And we got a floor lamp.

I was happy to see the cat house is still here.

I hear something behind the entertainment center.

Mom also got this pink ottomon and a butterfly pillow for it. Mom you forgot to get the cat pillow out. I guess I'll have to show it to you next time. It goes on the ottoman. Which also doubles as a fancy toy box for the grandkids.

Mommy found some teal pillows for the chair and a half and a sort of grayish floral pillow to go with them.

All the colors seem to work nicely together.

Mom, I approve. ~Chimera, fashion advisor for ATCAD

12 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Your room looks great. We like the ottoman where you can hide things.

meowmeowmans said...

We bet Mommy was pleased to have the approval of a professional fashion advisor like you, Chimera!

Mickey's Musings said...

Thanks for the tour Chimera.
The place looks almost as good as you ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Summer said...

It looks very pretty!

The Swiss Cats said...

Thanks for the tour, Chimera, that room looks great. Purrs

Molly the Airedale said...

Your room looks beautiful and your sofas look so comfy!

Lone Star Cats said...

Da ottoman looks like a nice cat bed.

MadSnapper said...

You did a good job reporting chimera! And everything looks really nice and I love the floors. I see lots of cats and dogs in your house in the header and that makes me happy

Eastside Cats said...

Chimera, I am working hard to convince The Hubby that we need a couch, or at least a love seat. He prefers hard chairs, but he knows that Manny and CB will be lap cats...if they find a lap!

Jan K said...

Both you and your Mom have good taste, Chimera, it looks lovely in there! Remodeling is so much fun.

Cupcake said...

It looks awesome. I love all the colors and the pillows,and the extra storage!

AAA Dog Training, Inc said...

I search many blog about the home designing but did not get many specific detail about the this topic but your blog have allot of information about my topic which I always searching.

Puppy Training Baltimore