Mademoiselle Monday on the Catwalk

 MOL I love the name of the floor Catwalk, I think I was made to walk on it.

 I told Mom this side of the chair looked a little bare, she said not to worry she was going to move the other bookcase there and the chair will be flanked by bookcases on both sides. I think that sounds OK.

 We are really liking the floor lamp too, it makes reading a lot easier.

 And I just love the pillow the colors go perfectly in our new and improved Family Room.

 The pillow smells so GOOD.

 I just LOVE IT!!!

 Bet you can't guess why???

It's stuffed with GOOSE FEATHERS. ~Chimera, the fashion advisor for ATCAD

12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

we would love that pillow too... probably we would love it to pieces ;O)

Julie said...

Oh yes, that's a GREAT pillow to snuggle down in, happy napping!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Millie and Walter said...

We love the look of your "new" family room. Just make sure you kitties don't try to climb up that lamp.

Molly the Airedale said...

You have a good eye for decorating, Chimera!

Olka said...

This pillow looks very comfy :)
My cats would love to scratch this sofa, haha!

Eastside Cats said...

Cat walking the cat walk!

Sandee said...

You look good in the new and improved family room. I love those blue walls. Okay the pillow blends right in too as you do.

Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your peeps. ♥

Summer said...

I'm glad you've given the room your paw of approval, Chimera!

Lone Star Cats said...

Goose feathers, wow!

pilch92 said...

Everything looks good- especially with you on it :)

Cupcake said...

That whole color scheme is made for you, Chi! Beautiful!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

jank1961 said...

We can just picture sitting there reading a good book, with a sweet kitty on our lap. ♥
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets