Caturday Art

Busy Bee didn't place but I liked the poem, it was the first time I had heard it.

 Mom didn't place in this challenge either but she had a lot of fun making the page. Mom is blown away by all the creativity displayed in the group. It has really helped her learn and create and she is so thankful for the artist that share there wonderful creations. Her pages are usually created entirely with freebies and things she has learned to make herself.

Sorry we don't have as many pages as usual but Mom hasn't been as creative lately. And we are all caught up. At least one of the pages has a cat in it.  ~ATCAD

7 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I found the kitty, MOL!!

Petcretary says the bees are very busy around here:)

Zoolatry said...

Buzz Bzzzzz, and those bees are so, so important for us and our ecosystems ... very nice
work!

Duke said...

Your artwork is always so unique and beautiful!

Millie and Walter said...

We like both your contributions today. That bee poem is very appropriate around here as our hydrangea that is in bloom is literally buzzing with all kinds of bees.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The art is lovely.
I remember the Busy Bee song by British comedian Arthur Askey. I think he originally made the record before the second world war, but I used to like to listen to it on "Children's Favourites" on the radio when I was a child.

pilch92 said...

These are great! I like the kitty looking at the birds.

jank1961 said...

We like the busy bee poem too, we had also never heard it!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets